Saunders Machining prides itself in high quality craftsmanship and extensive research and development. We can handle everything from broaching and burnishing, to stamping, grinding and everything in-between.
Up to 1 ¼ “ diameter. 1 to 10,000 pieces. Mill/Turn Capable.
Multiple Spindle Turning
Up to 1 ⅛” diameter. High volume 6 spindle machines with pick off and back forming available.
Pressing, welding, and joining: all can be accomplished in-house saving your business costly outside labor.
From tool steels to carbonitriding, we work with local and regional operations to meet your needs.
We can decrease your turnaround time on products made with aluminum hard anodizing to zinc.
Q. A. Compliant
100% satisfaction is met with both inline inspections and batch quantity Inspections on large and small lots. Whatever your need we can meet and exceed your expectations.
- 1) 1” RAN-6 ACME
- 14) 7/16 RAN-6 ACME
- 1) 1” OMNI TURN
- 1) 1.25” B&S 2G
- 1)1.5” B&S #2
- 1) 3.13” CINCINATTI CENTERLESS GRINDER
- 1) 6 STATION BURGMASTER DRILL PRESS
- Slotting (Offset & centered)
- Hole Finishing
- O.D. Polishing
- Cold Forming (Thread & Knurls)
- Grinding (Centerless thru feed 1/16 to 3 1/8)
- Mill/Turn (Ordinating Slots & Flats. Any Shape & Size)
- Stamping (O.D. Marking)
- Large/Small Volume (12 pcs to 12 Million pcs)
- R&D Product Development
- Additive Manufacturing & Solid Work Design
- Special Mill & Lathe Work